How To Get Rich - Use Your Magic Mirror

What do you see when you look into the mirror ?

Do you see the type of person you really want to be ?

If not, you had better read on !

Mirror Mirror

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all ? This old line from one of the Disney classics is something you should give a try from time to time. Let me explain why !

Most of us should have a mirror we can look into. In fact, if you're like most people it is something you do daily without giving it any thought. But do you really look deeply? Probably not.

Ok, this may seem like a crazy post, but please bear with me. What you see in the mirror is what others see as well. On the surface it seems it is all you have to work with. But is it ? Not at all !

What Do You See

When I look into the mirror I see a person, sometimes happy, sometimes sad. But above all I always see the person that has made or will make the biggest difference in my life. Whatever actions that change my life are made by this person in the mirror. Not by anyone else.

There it is. You are one hundred percent responsible for everything that happens in your life. There is no one else in the mirror telling you what to do or what to say. Just you. 

Blame Game

Do you know someone who always blames someone else or something else for all their problems ? I think we have all encountered these types of individuals. In fact sometimes I have caught myself being one of them. That is why I use my magic mirror. It reminds me of who is actually responsible for where I am today.

We blame other outside forces simply because it is easier. It is very difficult to blame ourselves and realize that we are responsible for our actions or in-actions. That's right, the lack of taking action is one of our many faults. 

Magic Mirror

I call it my magic mirror because it reveals who I really am. It shows who I should really blame for mistakes and it shows who I should thank for all that has been achieved. Of course there is no real magic at all, but mere reflection. But what a reflection it is. The person that will change my life in whatever way I wish. 

The one and most important thing your magic mirror will show you is who you really are. Who you really want to be must come from within to someday be reflected outwards to show your future self.

What To Do 

Whenever you feel yourself blaming anything or everyone but yourself, look into your magic mirror. Take note of who is really in charge and who can change your future. Tell yourself what you want to do and when you want to do it. Then make it happen. Simple.

If you start making this a habit, you may find that you will outwardly blame others less and accept responsibility for where you are today. Your magic mirror will become the reflection of your true self.

As always, I welcome your comments and suggestions for future topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Rich - Use Other Peoples' Money

How to Get Rich - Know Your Housing Market

How To Get Rich - Learn These 3 Real Estate Myths